Biggest Arsenal Win Ever In History
Arsenal highest win ever? Highest wins in Arsenal’s history? What is Arsenal’s biggest win ever?
What is the Arsenal biggest margin win? Arsenal biggest win ever? What is the biggest Arsenal win-margin? Well, we will find out right now.
Biggest Arsenal League Win
Arsenal’s biggest win is against the same team who dealt with Arsenals biggest loss, which was 8-0. Their biggest win was against Loughborough Town back in the second division by 12 goals to nil.
Arsenal Record League win:
- 12-0 vs Loughborough Town Loughborough Town, Second Division, 12 March 1900
Arsenal Record League away win:
- 7-1 vs Aston Villa, First Division, 14 December 1935
Arsenal Record League home win in the top division:
- 9-1 vs Grimsby Town, First Division, 28 January 1931
Arsenal Record League win at Emirates Stadium:
- 7-1 vs Blackburn Rovers, Premier League, 4 February 2012
Arsenal Record home win in Premier League:
- 7-0 vs Everton, 11 May 2005
- 7-0 vs Middlesbrough, 14 Jan 2006
Biggest Arsenal European Win
Arsenal Record European win:
- 7-0 vs Standard Liege, UEFA Cup Winner’s Cup, 2nd Round, 3 November 1993
Here is the scoresheet of this particular match:
|Match time, city:||3 November 1993, Liege|
Arsenal Record European win:
- 7-0 vs Slavia Prague, UEFA Champions League Group Stage, 23 October 2007
Arsenal Record European away win:
- 5-1 vs Inter Milan, UEFA Champions League Group Stage, 25 November 2003
- 4-0 vs PSV Eindhoven, UEFA Champions League Group Stage, 25 September 2002
Arsenal Record League Cup Win
Arsenal Record League Cup win:
- 7-0 vs Leeds United, Second Round, 4 September 1979
Arsenal’s incredible form during that exact period gave them their best League Cup win and inflicted on Leeds their most embarrassing defeat in the competition. The result was not expected at all since a week earlier the sides had drawn the first leg 1-1 at Elland Road. The First Division clash three days after had also ended 1-1 at Yorkshire. But at the Highbury, the Gunners could not be stopped.
Brady, Graham Rix and Sammy Nelson were at their very best down the left while John Hollins bossed the midfield. Strikers, Frank Stapleton and Alan Sunderland absolutely tore apart the opposition defence.
The following season Arsenal collected a 5-0 victory over the Lillywhites and that too at Elland Road in a League game. It was the beginning of Leeds’ downfall as they got relegated from the top-flight in 1982.
Arsenal Record League Cup away win:
- 6-1 vs Scunthorpe Utd, Second Round, 25 September 1968
- 6-1 vs Plymouth Argyle, Second Round, 3 October 1989
Arsenal Record FA Cup Win
Arsenal Record FA Cup win:
- 12-0 vs Ashford United, Qualifying Round, 14 October 1893
Arsenal Record FA Cup win at Highbury:
- 11-1 vs Darwen, Third Round, 9 January 1932
Arsenal Record FA Cup win at Emirates:
- 5-0 vs Lincoln City, Qualifying Round, 11 March 2017
Arsenal Record FA Cup away win:
- 7-1 vs Burnley, Fifth Round, 20 February 1937
Arsenal biggest win under Arsene Wenger
The most successful manager in Arsenal’s history oversaw the club through a lot of success during his 22 years at North London. We take a look some of the club’s biggest wins under the Frenchman.
Arsenal biggest win under Arsene Wenger? Here are the biggest wins under Arsene Wenger:
Arsenal Record home win under Arsène Wenger:
- 7-0 vs Everton, Premier League, 11 May 2005
- 7-0 vs Middlesbrough, Premier League, 14 January 2006
- 7-0 vs Slavia Prague, UEFA Champions League, Group Stage, 23 October 2007
Arsenal Record away win under Arsène Wenger:
- 6-0 vs QPR, FA Cup, Fourth Round, 27 January 2001